When visiting us, please ensure you wear a facemask.
If your child is complaining of feeling ill in the morning, please take a look at NHS 111 website and follow the advice given. This may mean that a student will have to come to school late or remain at home if they are ill. Please call the school office to report your child absence on 01295 263740 and select the attendance line, giving us as much information as possible.
The link to the NHS screen can be found at /https://111.nhs.uk/covid-19/.
Anyone with coronavirus symptoms can get a test.
Coronavirus symptoms are:
- a high temperature
- a new, continuous cough
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
- 8th March 2021 Reopening Risk Assessment
- Bubble closure FAQs
- Childrens Coronavirus Fact Sheet National
- Coronavirus advice Poster
- Coronavirus ABookForChildren
- COVID 19 Parents Carers
- Educational Flow Chart V4 1 1
- January 2022 Covid Risk Assessment
- letter to Parents 24th January 2021
- March 2021 Re opening plan
- Outbreak Management Plan September 2021
- Planned Re opening of School
- Remote Learning
- Re opening Risk Assessment and Action Plan January 2021
- Reopening school From Lockdown
- Reopening School July 20
- School Closure Letter
- School Reopening Letter 1
- September 2021Covid 19 Risk Assessment
- September Return 1
- St Johns Contingency Plan
- Welfare Call Letters